Wednesday 14 August 2013

Progress

Just a little update on my portfolio building, its actually going really well! I've cornered most of my friends to try different looks, some have tuned out well and others... well lets call them abstract LOL! I love doing it, i feel so comfortable and at the moment I'm trying lots of different styles and looks to really see what my limits are and what i need to improve on. I'm applying for lot of opportunities that i see to just widen my experience and hopefully one of these days ill hear back! :D I will be doing a video in the near future showing my makeup routine for anyone who wants to actually see me doing makeup. When i get a better camera that will be up. Now that I've done a lot of looks of my friends I'm trying to see if any photographers are interested in working with me for me to create a look and they capture it in their own way so we both have work for our portfolios, I've heard this is a really good way to start out so ill let you guys know how that goes.
OMG... I spent a large amount of money on items to build my kit today, I splurged on Urban decay, Elf and my beloved ebay of course, I got a few essentials and more brushes. I know its a risk but I feel that to gain any success in life you have to take risks, and to get to where I aim to be I am willing to take risks as I have faith in my talent. Never give up on your dreams. 


No comments:

Post a Comment