Friday 16 August 2013

Natural Vs Made up


 So i got bored and made up half my face. Creativity meets boredom i guess lol. I started off doing my eye then thought id just do exactly half my face and compare the difference. I was glad to see the difference wasn't crazy dramatic as this is a look i could do for the day and was very simple. Firstly i used the prep and prime balm that i mentioned in my previous post as a primer on my eyes to really bring out the colour of the shadow. I used this eye shadow palette to create a smoky effect using the dark green as the crease colour, the black at the outer corners, the pale pink in the corner and the light green under my eyes. I then lined under my eye with a green eyeliner from Helen E lined my waterline with the elf kohl pencil.

 I used Mac studio finish concealer under my eyes and on my brow bone, which i then highlighted with bronzer (Helen E - Diva). I used a tiny amount of no 7 liquid foundation around the rest or my face. I used a dark powder lightly under my cheekbones and a lighter powder under my eyes to set the concealer. i then dusted Mac studio fix all around my face and added a brush of Mac's raisin blush under my cheekbones and around the sides of my face. A thick application of eyeliner and lashings of mascara and the look was complete!
Underneath i have shown where i have highlighted (Orange lines) and where i have contoured (Blue lines).
Hope this helps

Mwah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment