Thursday 1 August 2013

Hey there! This is my first blog post,  im new to all this blogging but thought it would be a perfect way to interact with others who share my passion of makeup art and also somewhere to express my ideas,  views and just be me. People call me Zee, I study Film studies at the university of Kent which is pretty awesome!  I love Canterbury and also my course,  film studies is what im good at but makeup art is my passion. Im generally quite creative I work at a makeup stand in a department store giving people makeovera (best job ever) anyway  I don't wanna bore you guys so will bring this post to a close, hope you guys enjoy reading,  I'll be posting quite regularly with tips, ideas, looks,  random stuff etc... suggestions welcome :D
Thanx for reading guys!

Mwah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment