Saturday 14 September 2013

Top 5! (Current)

Okay so if you ask me my favourite make-up products every month it would be different eveytime as I love to switch it up and try new things. There a few things though that would come up every time but on the whole I always tend to find new things that become my favourite till the next best thing comes along :D

Ill start with Studio Fix from MAC as that is a recurring favourite. Ever since I started using this about 4 years ago, its been a staple in my make-up bag. The thing I love about this particular product is that you have full control over the coverage. MAC on the whole is quite full coverage but because this is essentially a powder foundation, if you apply it with a brush you can create the most subtle coverage or really build it up to its full potential with flawless results every time. I also love it when products have SPF in them because its just extra protection and that never a bad thing! All MAC products have SPF 15 in them! I literally can't fault this product, it never makes me feel to made up either, as its not thick and there are sooo many shades to choose form that everyone can get a perfect match.


THIS! is amazing! I was introduced to this a while back and feel like I really need to share the greatness off this product. Porefessional is a Primer from Benefit, it is the UK's number 1 best selling primer and this is why... Most primers I feel either give your skin a slightly ashy look, or a rubbery feel. I am yet to find a primer that compares with this. As your applying it you can see the visible difference as it reduces the size of pores, and smooths over any lines preparing your face for a layer of foundation or powder, ALTHOUGH you can use this product on its own for daily use as I do, the product applies in a very silky way and doesn't dry out your skin, so for a more evened out complexion without looking made up I use this and that's why I love it! its like a two in one. Amazing primer that also acts like a toner. and I just loove the feel of it on my skin :)


Helen E Blemish concealers are awesome! I find that they are a perfect texture to really brighten up under your eyes without looking cakey and they cover up well without adding too much layering to your face. They are light but effective in other words. I use the darkest shade, but can get away with the medium shade because of how well they blend. When I'm doing a dramatic eye make-up look and really want to highlight my brow bone I tend to use the medium one. The yellowish coloured one is for white skin and works just as well giving a healthy illuminated look. I love this, and the price makes it soo much more appealing at only £10 (pop into a store and you can grab one for £5!)


E.l.f really surprised me with their false lashes. I bought them as an experiment. I wasn't expecting too much from them but was extremely pleasantly surprised. I genuinely have converted to these. I don't buy my falsies from anywhere else now. They have three different types from natural to dramatic and they come with a half lash on top of the full one to add extra definition if need. I couldn't fin a picture of the exact one I have but its basically the same but in black packaging with an extra half piece. The glue is really good as well, it is quick to set and clear, the spine of the lashes are also very flexible so its really to apply and get right into the corners. It also come with tweezers! Love them :)

Urban Decays Naked 2 Palette is just simple amazing. Every time I open it up I feel like a kid in a candy store with the colours. They are most definitely the best pigmented eye shadows I own. A bonus to this is also that it comes with a double sided brush, (I'm not talking like some crappy plastic bush) you get a professional eye-shadow/contouring brush that comes in really handy. My favourite colours are Half baked, Busted, Verve and Blackout. I find those colours combined also create a very sexy smoky eye for a night look (my fave kinda eye make-up). The eye-shadows don't crease and are incredibly long lasting, especially if your using primer underneath. They don't fall all over your face when your applying it either. I'm in love with Urban Decay eye shadows and I just love all the colours, all so feminine and pretty, and also very much worth the price.


So they are my top 5 for now! Ill be doing one of these every few weeks so keep and eye out! I highly recommended all these, I'm sure you wont be disappointed :D

Mwah xo


No comments:

Post a Comment