Friday 20 September 2013

25 things you probably didnt know about me

Okay so I see quite a few bloggers with '25 things about me..' etc. and  always feel its a nice touch as it helps readers get to know the person behind the blog so I decided to do one :D

1. I giggle after almost everything I say
2. I have a serious fear of saliva..
3. I have size 8 feet
4. I have a huge girl crush of Ciara
5. I'm a Geordie lass (Arguably a Mackem) but no longer have the accent :(
6. I'm 5 foot 6, average kinda height
7. I looove to cook
8. My favourite hobby is probably shopping...
9.  I feel lonely very easily
10. I have a little cry to myself every time I walk past MAC <3
11. 'Lets stay together' is one of my favourite TV shows
12. I get slightly obsessed with investigating crimes that fascinate me
13. I love to write and make short stories
14. I love to draw even though I'm hopeless at drawing
15. Making films is kinda my thing
16. My dream in life is to become a successful freelance make-up artist worldwide :D
17. I live in dream land
18. I'm very impatient
19. My favourite film is Silence of the Lambs
20. My favourite movie is White Chicks and Mean Girls
21. I am absolutely infatuated with Tigers
22. 2 Chainz is my idol....
23. I enjoy buying people presents... like way too much
24. I fall asleep anywhere, its quite a problem actually
25. Im a selfie queen...

No comments:

Post a Comment