Tuesday 10 September 2013

Finally!

So my doll of a flat mate finally plucked up the courage to allow me to do her makeup! Wooo :) because she is a natural beauty and doesn't wear much makeup I was very weary of doing a heavy coverage look so I stuck to subtly but effective. Suprisingly she really loved it, especially the eyes, I used Helen E blemish concealer under the eyes and did a slight smokey look using the naked 2 pallete (The love of my life). I used an orangey pink on her lips for extra cuteness and added a very light brushing of bronzer to her ccheeks. Here is the look!

Mwah xo

2 comments:

  1. Hey you. - Love this natural make-up. The body shop have some great natural bronzers btw. - I nominated yu for the Versatile Blogger Award - http://vividwinter.wordpress.com/2013/09/11/nomination-the-versatile-blogger-award/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Wow, your amazing! I'm actually in love with your blog too you know! we should do something together ;) xo

    ReplyDelete