Sunday 1 September 2013

Oh my gawwsh!

So this is an on the go post, yesterday an item I ordered from Elf came. It was the high definition finishing powder, so this morning I was excited to try it out and OMG... I need to share this genius! I ordered the translucent colour as the darker shade looked light for my skin although i was a bit apprehensive as to if I'd just bought baby powder under a different name but nopee.... its a very fine powder and comes with a cute dusting pillow and after I applied my makeup I just lightly coated my face with it and the results were crazy! It just really brings your makeup together and gives a picture perfect finish and leaves your skin feeling sooo smooth! I love it and I'm ordering another one for my kit (tehee)

Its a must buy at only £6
Mwah xo

P.s. apologies for not posting as regularly as I started ive been ill :( recovering though!  :D

2 comments:

  1. I love Elf HD powders. I've been thinking about getting the Translucent one since I have the yellow one to set my concealer under my eyes. You know, because I'm Kim K hahahaha. - I've heard it gives you coke face in photos though Zee - Have you found that? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    Hahaha yeah i love that! and no i haven't found that, i do photo check all my new products and i find it really does give a HD finish, just be sparing with it, a little goes a long way.
    x

    ReplyDelete