Tuesday 11 March 2014

Mixology!

Okay so this post is all about how to mix products to make even more amazing products. Sometimes meaning you don't have to get a different product all together. There are some make up products I see and I'm just like... really? I could make that by mixing something I already have so here it goes...

Radiant foundation?

It's not everyday matte make up. Especially in this lovely weather, radiance is also a very sexy look to go for and this is how to achieve it without going out and buying a 'radiant foundation'.









Your fave foundation


        +


Your highlighter

















This works so well and really gives your foundation a radiant glow. I recommend liquid highlighters as they blend easier with the foundation. Just a pea sized amount mixed into however much foundation you would usually use and Voila! :)


Metallic lipstick?

Metallics are sooo in this season! From clothes and shoes, to make up. Precious metals are the way forwards. So here is the magic formula







A moisturising lipstick


+


A shimmery eyeshadow








I'm sure we all have both of these in our make up bags. I highly recommend benefits Creaseless eye-shadow as the colours are so gorgeous and metallic and super long lasting which would hold your lipstick longer as well. Using a lip brush (or your fingers) blend the two and apply for a glam pout!


So these two are the ones I use/love the most. Hope you guys try it out and love it!
Until next time :)

Mwah xo



2 comments:

  1. I do the foundation thing all the time. I use AJ Crimsons setting powder as it has a teeny bit of shimmer in it.

    ReplyDelete