Sunday 13 April 2014

217 baby!

You've probably heard makeup fanatics rave about the infamous 217 brush from MAC. As a makeup freak myself I've really wanted to try the brush and experience its magical powers. That day finally came and I can safely say I'm not disappointed. It's like working with a magical blending wand. The real hair brush which is feather light on the skin is perfect for blending concealer into the skin, dusting powder into corners and blending out eye shadows. I also find it works well if you're going for a more concentrated strong contour line. It's definitely worth buying more that one of these brushes considering its multi purpose use or you'll have a lot of cleaning to do during one makeup application which won't be great for the brush itself. Make sure you treat your brushes with TLC because a good quality well treated brush should last a lifetime :) (making it definitely worth the £18) ...my advice = go and enlighten your life with a 217 brush!

Mwah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment